try this homemade delicious Mayonnaise dip perfect for your snacks.
- 2 egg
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- take a glass bowl and add egg yolk,minced garlic(optional),black pepper,lemon juice, vinegar, Dijon mustard and half teaspoon salt in it.
- Combine all these ingredients and whisk the mixture with a Hand Mixer until well blended and bright yellow in colour. This process will take around 30-40 seconds.
- Then, while whisking constantly, add oil to the yolk mixture, a few drops at a time. This process will take around 3-4 minutes.
- Gradually add remaining oil in very slow thin stream. Make sure that you are whisking the mixture simultaneously.
- Keep doing it until mayonnaise is thick in texture.
- Once it turns lighter in colour, transfer in a serving bowl, cover with a lid and keep it inside the fridge for a while.
checkout this delicious homemade french fries recipe:- https://cookupastorm.info/homemade-french-fries/
Please follow and like us:
Submit your review