Easy Homemade Pancake
pancakes are perfect for a weekend morning or holiday breakfast. try this delicious homemade easy pancake.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 table spoon sugar
- 1 tea spoon baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 table spoon oil
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In a diffrent bowl beat egg until lightly scrambled.Add milk and oil mix until blended.stir in flour mixture.
- Heat in a frying pan on a medium heat. Cook pancakes until bubbles form on top, then flip and brown the other side.
- Garnish with mapple syrup or mixed fruits..
Please follow and like us:
Submit your review