Easy Homemade Chocolate Muffins
Easy Homemade Chocolate Muffins is perfect recipe for kids and deliciously healthy way to start your day.
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 egg lightly beaten large
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a muffin pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl.
- Add in eggs, milk and melted butter. Stir until combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon into prepared pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Transfer onto a wire rack to cool.
Please follow and like us:
Submit your review
Cook up a storm
Average rating: 0 reviews