Clear vegetable soup
- 2 cups Mix vegetables (Carrots, French Beans, Cauliflower & Green Capsicum), finely chopped
- 2 Green Spring Onions, white part finely chopped
- 2 Green Spring Onions,green part finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, julienned
- 3 Garlic cloves, julienned
- 3 tablespoons Onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Oil
- 4-5 cups Water
- 2 teaspoons Cornflour
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a Sauce Pan and add onion, ginger, garlic and spring onion (white part). Saute for a minute on low flame. Do not let it turn brown or soft
- Toss in the mixed vegetable and saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour water into the pan and stir until the vegetables are well cooked.
- Next, add tastemakers like salt and black pepper along with corn flour water. Mix it well until you notice a good thick consistency.
- Top with spring onion(green part) and serve hot.
checkout this healthy pomegranate mint lime juice https://cookupastorm.info/2018/04/13/pomegranate-mint-lime-juice/
Please follow and like us: