Homemade French Fries
How to make delicious deep-fried french fries easily and quickly.
cook time-10 min
- potatoes – 2 big/large
- oil- for frying
- salt- to taste
- water- to boil
- firstly, peel the skin of large, fresh potato.
- cut both the corner of potato.then cut to a finger sized pieces with perfect cube or cut with the French Fries Cutter.
- heat enough water to cover the potatoes add salt.
- water starts boiling switch off the flame and add the potato pieces, leave the potatoes for 5 – 10 minutes.
- this helps potato to cook slightly and fasten the process frying fries.
- then Drain the water and put the potatoes on a tissue or dry cloth.
- freeze the potatoes for minimum of 4 hours. this helps potato turn firm.
- Heat the oil till you can see small bubbles on the side. Now add the potatoes, one by one.
- lower the flame and cook in medium flame for 2 minutes.or till its softens and cook the potatoes through.
- take out the potatoes from the oil and cool the fried potatoes completely.
- further, in the second fry, fry on high flame till potatoes turn brown and crispy.
- drain the fried potatoes once they are golden brown.furthermore, sprinkle some salt.
- serve hot with dip of Mayonnaise or your choice.
Click Here! checkout this delicious homemade mayonnaise recipe:-https://cookupastorm.info/2018/04/25/homemade-mayonnaise/